Most states in Australia have begun to return to the office as COVID-19 restrictions have eased. However, just because the restrictions have eased, does not mean the risks have disappeared.
In fact, as more restrictions begin to ease, the risks may become higher due to people beginning to travel interstate and overseas.
It is important that your office is COVID-safe not just for compliance purposes, but also for the health and safety of your employees and clients.
So, what challenges have businesses faced when returning to office
- Ensuring safe distance between employees and visitors
- Safely managing the flow of people in and out of the workplace
- Planning for meeting rooms and hot desking
- Managing multiple offices
- Ensuring employees and visitors practice good hygiene when entering the workplace
- Ensuring the workplace is complaint with new Work Safe Australia Guidelines
How will a COVID-Compliant package helped mitigate these risks?
To overcome the risks and ensure your business is providing the safest working environment for your employees, leave it to the professionals to assist with providing a COVID-Compliant package.
This package includes a safety and Compliance Report from building management experts, StarBMS, grouped with a 3-step cleaning solution from leading provider, Southern Cross Medical Materials.
The COVID-19 Safety and Compliance report will include an inspection of the premises, a risk assessment, followed by recommendations and an implementation guide. This will ensure your workplace has ensured each possible step to keep your business and employees safe.
You will also receive a 3-step sanitising solution which includes:
- Hand sanitiser with an automatic dispensing stand (for entry foyers in buildings and work premises).
- Fogging machine that efficiently launches a sanitiser mist into larger spaces (for larger rooms such as conference rooms).
If you would like to know more, please click here to contact StarBMS or call us today on (07) 3252 2720.